Doe not fit ABS version
- NO BODY MODIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- PA2 Aluminum Inserts help reduce the wear of the slider after impact
- Equipped with Hard Black Anodized T-6061 Aluminum inserts
- Shogun PA2 inserts can be purchased separately in Black, Blue, Gold, Green and Red
- Shogun PA2 Frame Sliders are manufactured in the USA using American Made Materials
Shogun Frame Sliders are superior to other frame slider brands by virtue of their construction and material. Shogun pucks are made of shatter-proof UHMW infused with UV protective polymer. Shogun pucks absorb kinetic energy from crashes and will not shatter in cold temperature like some types of Delrin or fade in the sun. Each puck has a press fit aluminum bushing to hold it in place during impact to reduce the risk of the puck tearing off of the mounting point. Shogun Frame Slider offsets are CNC machined from the same grade aluminum as military aircraft. Offsets are anodized black to match OEM components. Each offset is manufactured to stringent specifications with ISO 9000 quality control. Each Shogun Frame Slider comes with high tensile strength corrosion resistant hardware (cheap imitators do not use high grade hardware and will quickly rust). Shogun uses socket head bolts in nearly every kit, allowing for stronger frame slider design in a more compact space. Newer applications of Shogun Frame Sliders make use of a counter sunk design, which distributes the force of impact over a wider area and gives additional strength to the system so that the puck remains attached to the motorcycle.
Designed by racers, sold by racers, for the serious rider!